Thursday, December 8, 2011

"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task." -William James

Thrift Store Thursday!!!



Sadly, I can not post my chairs being done for this week's Thrift Store Thursday. My excuse is the snow that we got and not having a work space to sand or spraypaint them. As much as I wanted to just do it inside, my boyfriend convinced me that breathing in old paint and then new paint wouldn't be the best thing for our health. 

But this addresses a good problem some of us have. Right now in Santa Fe, we don't have a garage or shed or even another room to do my projects in. We are in a studio in a little cottage in the mountains. I don't have the perfect space for all my projects, not all of us do. 

I for see this becoming a problem for my future projects, and I am learning not to be distraught about it. It is what it is and that's all I can do about it. Se la vi! So let's not get discouraged if we ever don't meet a deadline when working on projects for our wonderful spaces. This just means more TIME to think about and work on our things!!!! No problemo. 

Hopefully next week I can get these chairs sanded, painted, and upholstered! 

Here's to seeing you all next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment